Effective Communication-Focused Treatment
Effective Communication-Focused Treatment to Improve Symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease, related Dementias, Mild Cognitive Impairment and other brain-related diseases.
Communication problems due to age-related brain changes can complicate symptoms, affect every aspect of our behaviour and relationships, and lead to conflict, frustration and stress.
Communication Therapy for Adults CTA improves the communication links between those experiencing symptoms, their families and their care-providers.
CTA is Your Essential Link to Enjoying:
- Better understanding of the condition and best solutions
- Improved memory, thinking, behaviour and conversational communication
- Easier management of day-to-day routines
- Increased confidence and meaningful connections
- Strategies to deal with challenges and cope with frustration and stress
Communication is key to living life to its fullest. It connects us to family, friends and the world around us. We communicate as much through our behaviour as we do with words. Heather Negin, SLP
Can CTA Help You or a Family Member? It’s never too early or too late to find out. Whether the first symptoms are just emerging, or a diagnosis and treatment have been given, CTA helps improve memory, thinking, behaviour and communication, and boosts the joy of day-to-day life.
Learn More About How CTA can Help You. Contact Heather today.